Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome Back to School!


Today was the big day! 200+ kids came to school with bags of school supplies in hand and parents in tow. We started the day with Prayer Service led by Student Council. We have a great group of Student Council members this year & I know they have lots of great ideas for our school. I'm excited for the year! Father Robert was here to bless our teachers, students, and our year of learning. He brought his dog Bosco. She's a good girl and stayed on the leash today. Mr. Baker, our wonderful camera happy dad-to-Alex, took lots of pictures so I'm sure I will get a disk tomorrow. So expect to see some pics soon of kids and OLPH School Life soon. I'm teaching 8th grade Religion this year with Father Robert. I feel very priveleged to have this opportunity & look forward to my time with a great class of students. Sister Pilar has been teaching 8th grade Religion and is now needed in 6th grade to teach Spanish. Did I mention we have a great staff?! So many smiles on faces today. I love our school~

No comments: